Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Thursday, October 16


Got some words on cardboard,
Got your picture in my hand,
Saying, 'If you see this girl,
Can you tell her where I am?'



---

I had the most exhausting dream last night and woke up in a state of confusion. I was running endlessly (but tirelessly) along a deserted expressway that had rows of trees lined up like soldiers ready for war. I was looking for someone, but she was cheekily elusive, making me catch her as she disappeared from place to place.

I won the marathon,
but the spot beside me still remained neat and untouched.

A perfect paraody of my life, I must say.
---

FUCKIN' AWESOME SONG!
I spent a good amount of time searching for this without even knowing the lyrics, just the tune. It's kinda hard to search for it with only "du du du du duuu.. du du du du doooo-oo" on google, but there you go!



I’m not loving you, way I wanted to
What I had to do, had to run from you
I’m in love with you, but the vibe is wrong
And that haunted me all the way home

So you never know, never, never know
Never know enough
Til it’s over love, til we lose control
System overload, screamin no no no no no

I’m not lovin you, way I wanted to
See I want to move, but can’t escape from you
So I keep it low, keep a secret code
So everybody else don’t have to know

So keep your love locked down, your love locked down
Keepin’ your love locked down
Your love locked down

---

adrina. says:
Nov Baby: Trustworthy and loyal. Very passionate anddangerous. Wild at times. Knows how to have fun. Sexy and mysterious. Everyone is drawn towardsyour inner and outer beauty and independentpersonality. Playful, but secretive. Very emotionaland temperamental sometimes. Meets new peopleeasily and very social in a group. Fearless andindependent. Can hold their own. Stands out in acrowd. Essentially very smart. Usually, theg reatest men are born in this month. If you ever begin a relationship with someone from this month, hold on to them because they're one of a kind.

L™ - Brown Little Monkey Bean says:
wow

L™ - Brown Little Monkey Bean says:
THANKS

L™ - Brown Little Monkey Bean says:
i feel gd abt myself now

adrina. says:
i have decided. if we lose our jobs coz of the financial crisis, we're going ahead with our book

adrina. says:
welcome

adrina. says:
sexy & mysterious

L™ - Brown Little Monkey Bean says:
i know

L™ - Brown Little Monkey Bean says:
i liked tt part best

adrina. says:
AHHA next time when you go for job interview, they ask: so, how wld you describe yourself?

leona: sexy & mysetrious



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New